Clicking View delivery servers - Error 500!

Eric535

Clicking View delivery servers gets me an Error 500! Server type not allowed. This is happening for years. I think I saw somewhere years ago that they were aware of it. I could be wrong.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 11.34.05 PM.png

The error is pretty self explanatory, you created this delivery server either as a customer when you were allowed to do so, or on a different hosting environment and now you moved on a new environment where this server type is not supported.
Instead of deleting the server, we keep it, and we show you this error so it is up to you how to go about it.

The error is pretty self explanatory, you created this delivery server either as a customer when you were allowed to do so, or on a different hosting environment and now you moved on a new environment where this server type is not supported.
Instead of deleting the server, we keep it, and we show you this error so it is up to you how to go about it.
So I can't go in an look at the settings? What if I wanted to make another one with the same settings with some changes?

So I can't go in an look at the settings? What if I wanted to make another one with the same settings with some changes?
You can allow which servers customers can add from Backend > Settings > Customers > Servers > Allowed server types.

Back