Check duplicate emails

ptgx

Hi,

Is it possible to import emails in a list, checking that they do not exist in another list? Indeed I would like to avoid duplicates. I do not need that email is in several lists.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Hi Sqlik, thank you for your help.
If i use the sync tool, i will synchronize two lists in one, right ?

I would like to have 5 or 6 different lists, but an email should not be found in several lists

Ok thank you i understand.
There is no option in backend to import only emails that are no existing in another list ?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think. MW sees all and unique subscribers across all lists, but in Dashboard you will not find any tool that would allow for the execution of exactly what you expect.
Maybe @twisted1919 tell you something smarter.

We would like to keep up to date our lists, therefore, duplicate email checker/removal feature could very benefit us.

We would like to keep up to date our lists, therefore, duplicate email checker/removal feature could very benefit us.
AFAIK, this is already built into mwz, you cannot have duplicate emails in any one particular list. Duplicates across lists are normal and oft wanted. The mailer is not a crm system, where you might want to have unique IDs by email, but even there you may have exceptions and use different IDs than emails, so duplicates might make sense even there. It might be a 'nice to have' feature if one could select certain lists into a group and define 'no duplicates' for that group, but it might be just to complicated/slow.

Back