Change welcome email title

I assume that this is related to the web version of the sendouts:

AFAICS there are actually more things that needs to be set on the web version of the email. The title is one thing, a
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"> would be another, well at least if you don't want to risk that you reveal info to your competitors on who your customers are. :)
In fact this is on my list of plugins to have developed, really low prio, but it will be. When we will launch our new service, I know where to find customers to "steal" :) . The market leader (they have their own proprietary solution, no MW customer) on our markets seem to have no clue about this so it's very simple to see who their customers are. Since I also know of their pricing, we will of course have a very generous offer to give their customers. :D

I'm totally new to MW, at least tell me path/directory to the full text

If you tell me the exact phrase, I will search it for you.

According to the screenshot as referenced in
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/15719
the phrase you are looking for is
"Thank you for your subscription! - Hey Thank you for".

While
"Thank you for your subscription!"
is in these files
apps\api\controllers\List_subscribersController.php
apps\common\models\ListSubscriber.php
neither "Hey" nor "Hey Thank you for" can be found in there (or anywhere in mwz files).

Can you provide the exact URL of the page/file which underlies the screen shot please?

Last edited:
I assume that this is related to the web version of the sendouts:

AFAICS there are actually more things that needs to be set on the web version of the email. The title is one thing, a
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"> would be another, well at least if you don't want to risk that you reveal info to your competitors on who your customers are. :)
In fact this is on my list of plugins to have developed, really low prio, but it will be. When we will launch our new service, I know where to find customers to "steal" :) . The market leader (they have their own proprietary solution, no MW customer) on our markets seem to have no clue about this so it's very simple to see who their customers are. Since I also know of their pricing, we will of course have a very generous offer to give their customers. :D

@twisted1919 please see the above and implement a fix asap (and then release all patches til here), as this is a security issue that should not have to wait for an extension, as everyone is at risk :oops:

Not a security issue in that respect, more like a threat to the business...

Ok then, perhaps one less plugin to develop then :) . I was planning to give that one away for free or hand it to @twisted1919 .

If you tell me the exact phrase, I will search it for you.

According to the screenshot as referenced in
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/15719
the phrase you are looking for is

While
"Thank you for your subscription!"
is in these files
apps\api\controllers\List_subscribersController.php
apps\common\models\ListSubscriber.php
neither "Hey" nor "Hey Thank you for" can be found in there (or anywhere in mwz files).

Can you provide the exact URL of the page/file which underlies the screen shot please?

I changed the code from this "apps\api\controllers\List_subscribersController.php" then save it to custom words but nothing changed on the real scenario..

I changed the code from this "apps\api\controllers\List_subscribersController.php" then save it to custom words but nothing changed on the real scenario..
see my above post, the phrase
is NOT in any file

that is why i asked you to post the FULL URL of the screen shot you provided before, to see where it is coming from...

+1 For that option - Please add ASAP.
Every lists should have a different welcome email title.. even some different languages..

Back