Change server at 0 value

josephcvh

Hi all,

Should I change the value of Change Server at to 0 since I assign individual delivery server to each of my customer? Meaning each customer assigned 1 delivery server.

Thank you.

Should I change the value of Change Server at to 0 since I assign individual delivery server to each of my customer? Meaning each customer assigned 1 delivery server.
You should not change that value, you can change it when you have multiple delivery servers and you want to send a specific number of emails with each one.

You should not change that value, you can change it when you have multiple delivery servers and you want to send a specific number of emails with each one.
@laurentiu, thanks for the reply.

So is best not to disable since all customers are assigned to individual delivery servers?

What if I change to 0, will it affect anything?

twisted1919 is sometimes busy developing mailwizz, but he'll answer support tickets as soon as he has a chance :p

twisted1919 is sometimes busy developing mailwizz, but he'll answer support tickets as soon as he has a chance :p
I am aware you are a busy man, but I do apologize if I spam. Cause there's a campaign I need to blast out. Therefore I need an answer quick. You have replied the ticket. Thanks again. :)

Back