Change licence IP

Philippe K

Hi,
I installed mailwizz on a Hostwind domain name (shared hosting). But the first test result was an error: disabled functions : the proc_open and/or popen functions.
Hostwinds support can't remove this from the disabled list.
I'm looking for another provider.

How can I cancel my allowed IP address, since I'm not going to use it with my Hostwind domain?
If you have any hint for a shared hosting for mailwizz?

Thanks

Thanks.
I'm going to test a2hosting shared hosting.
I tried to remove the old IP, but it doesn't work.
Once I reinstalled MailWizz on a2hosting domain, how can I know my new IP to change it in the "Allowed IP Addresses" ?

Once I reinstalled MailWizz on a2hosting domain, how can I know my new IP to change it in the "Allowed IP Addresses" ?
You'll have it listed in your a2hosting dashboard. You can also ping their subdomain they give you and get the ip ;)

Hi,
I got the same error when "Validate this server" :
  • Internal failure, maybe due to missing functions like proc_open!

Here is the answer from A2hosting support :
We added a info.php file in your document root and after accessing it we found that there are no such functions present in the PHP file.
As your account is hosted on Shared server, the mentioned functions "proc_open and popen" cannot be removed from disabled functions on this server as this may degrade the quality of the server for the other users.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance please do let us know.

@Philippe K : As your hosting said, functions "proc_open and popen" cannot be removed from disabled functions on this server.

They not allowed some functions in Shared environment.

I suggest to use any VPS where you don't have such restrictions.

Here is the answer from A2hosting support :
We added a info.php file in your document root and after accessing it we found that there are no such functions present in the PHP file.
As your account is hosted on Shared server, the mentioned functions "proc_open and popen" cannot be removed from disabled functions on this server as this may degrade the quality of the server for the other users.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance please do let us know.
Damn, i'm sorry for this, i knew they didn't had these limitations...

Back