Can't import csv file

Desmond

Hello everyone, i got this error when import csv file. my csv form is okay and has upload ok in another server.

mvrloh1l6jj6m89zg.jpg

This is usually a formatting issue ... could be the way the quotes are handled, could be a trailing extra comma.
Are you able to just take one line only and upload it to see if the formatting is correct first?
If it uploads then the formatting is fine, so the problem may be in the data

Something I have used before to correct formatting is to upload into google docs spreadsheet then export again.

Hello Desmond,

There is a sample file given to download.

Download it and add one email id and then save it and upload it. If it works then add all data in that.

Thanks Bro, But as i said before My CSV form is normal and i can upload in another server. just only this server i has got this error. Sorry for my bad english. :)

This is an error generated by PHP itself that can't move the file from it's temporary location into it's final destination.
You should check if you have enough disk space and if the destination folder is really writable (0777) by the web server.

This is an error generated by PHP itself that can't move the file from it's temporary location into it's final destination.
You should check if you have enough disk space and if the destination folder is really writable (0777) by the web server.

I have the same problem. How can i find folder which is needed to be writable by web server? I've checked all tmp folders. All folders are writable. And I have 90Gb of free space.

@Stanislav - /tmp is the temporary folder where usually temp files go into, but depending on your php settings, it can be any other folder too.
Go to mailwizz > backend > misc > php info and look for the path where uploads go and make sure that is writable by the web server.

@Stanislav - /tmp is the temporary folder where usually temp files go into, but depending on your php settings, it can be any other folder too.
Go to mailwizz > backend > misc > php info and look for the path where uploads go and make sure that is writable by the web server.

Thank you very much!
I found that there were no any temp folder specifyed in php.ini.

Back