Can't get Mailwizz to work with MailerQ

Jeroen Verschoor

I am doing my best to connect Mailwizz with MailerQ but it just won't work.
Has anyone a working configuration?

The error given when I am trying to sent a validation mail:
Code:
2018/02/22 11:59:29 [error] [exception.CHttpException.400] [81.30.37.141] CHttpException: Your request is invalid. in /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:1121
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): CController->filterPostOnly(Object(CFilterChain))
#1 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('validate')
#5 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('delivery_server...')
#6 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/apps/init.php(238): CApplication->run()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/mailagent.nl/login.mailagent.nl/backend/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/validate/id/1

Yes, I've configured a simple PHPmail delivery server
I do now get the following error:
ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism AMQPLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.

Thank you for your answer.
I thought is was a bit strange that this error occured since I triple checked all my settings in MailerQ.
So, now I changed all settings to the configuration of RabbitMQ and the connection is working! But: no mail is coming out of MailerQ, isn't it a bit strange that I need to give in all the details of RabbitMQ since I would like to connect to MailerQ?

isn't it a bit strange that I need to give in all the details of RabbitMQ since I would like to connect to MailerQ?
As far as i know, all those details are needed to connect via amqp protocol this is also why we require them.
Do you get any emails in the rabbitmq queues ?

Back