Cant connect to app from mobile network

yousef

When I try to access my mailwizz app or any links inside an email if I'm using my phone network I get this error.
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

If I'm using my wifi network in my home everything works perfectly. What could be causing this.
Here is the link to my app.
Mailwizzhero.com.

Could really use some help on this guys. All this time I thought everything was working good because when I test on my internet I can login connect to smtp and send mail. Even the mail when I open it using home internet the links and everything work even from my phone.

Once I switch to cellphone internet it everything stops working.

Hello Yousef,

Sometimes it happen mobile network is continuously changing their dynamic IP and reset Internet connection in background. So may be due to that your Mailwizz session may end.

Can you check that you face issue this only in Mailwizz or any other websites same issue ?

Thanks,
VPul.

Hello Yousef,

Sometimes it happen mobile network is continuously changing their dynamic IP and reset Internet connection in background. So may be due to that your Mailwizz session may end.

Can you check that you face issue this only in Mailwizz or any other websites same issue ?

Thanks,
VPul.
I have only seen this when I try to access mailwizz front or backend, also any links inside email that I send. No other sites I've seen. Also only when I'm on my at&t network. However if I use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop it works fine.

Back