Cannot activate extension

Lakjin

I uploaded an extension to `/apps/extension`. But the extension does not show in Backend -> Extend -> Extensions. Any idea what is up? I have other custom extensions that show up just fine. Here is the extension code:

Code:
<?php defined('MW_PATH') || exit('No direct script access allowed');

class EEMergeTagExt extends ExtensionInit
{
    public $name = 'Stop EE Merge Tag';

public $description = 'Stop EE Merge Tag';

public $version = '1.0';

public $minAppVersion = '1.3.6.2';

public $author = 'Me';

public $website = 'http://example.com/';

public $email = 'example@example.com';

public $allowedApps = array('*');

public $cliEnabled = true;

protected $_canBeDeleted = false;

protected $_canBeDisabled = false;

public function run()
    {
        Yii::app()->hooks->addFilter('campaign_custom_unsubscribe_url_enabled', function($customUnsubscribeUrlEnabled, $campaign, $subscriber, $server) {
            return false;
        });
    }
}

I am on MailWizz 2.2.7 on PHP8.

I uploaded an extension to `/apps/extension`. But the extension does not show in Backend -> Extend -> Extensions. Any idea what is up? I have other custom extensions that show up just fine. Here is the extension code:
Please check this articles to see the best way to do this:

Please check this articles to see the best way to do this:

I also tried uploading it via the backend. Same issue. It uploads to the correct folder, but it does not show in the backend.

I have another extension (which I uploaded when I was in v1 of MailWizz) that shows up just fine.

Double check the folder name and extension class name, make sure you're following same convention as before.

Double check the folder name and extension class name, make sure you're following same convention as before.
Did that. Copy + pasted the prior extension files, renamed everything, reuploaded. It is kind of weird why the extension is not showing up.

I am also happy to test uploading an extension someone else made, if that helps.

Is there anything in the v1 to v2 upgrade that could have caused this?

Hello,
Please open a support ticket and we will take it from there...

Cosmin

Back