Can my mailwizz customer create his new forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's kind of buried in the menus. :)

From Customer login
-> Lists -> Lists -> Choose a list to create a form for -> Forms view -> Edit

but I can see no edit button

You can edit in the editor and underneath is a 'save' button ;)

And you will find all list pages/forms if you click on 'pages' in your 'sc1.jpg'
or here .../customer/lists/yourlist/page/subscribe-form and then you can select them top right

See also the manual, page 12

Attachments

• mwz edit list pages.jpg
    mwz edit list pages.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for your advice. I will have to reinstall my mailwizz. I can see no save button. I of course know about the pages. But I cannot add my own form as a customer. And what then about modal popups form?

I will have to reinstall my mailwizz. I can see no save button.
Sometimes this can be a browser/java issue (so try another one or update java as well).

But I cannot add my own form as a customer. And what then about modal popups form?
Perhaps these extensions can be useful:
List form custom assets
List form custom redirect
List form custom webhooks

Also, in the app it says underneath the un/subscription form edit page:
"You can create better forms by using the PHP-SDK and connect to the provided api."

Hope this works for you ;)

Thanks. I know these extensions except of PHP-SDK. But I am now nervous because no success - I updated Java, I changed Firefox and used Chrome. Probably I will have to install the 1.3.6.9 version because I can see there more forms and the save button.

@Fero Gachulinec - All the forms are generated by mailwizz based on your list custom fields.
So what you see in the Forms area of your list is just the embed form code based on the custom fields.
Mailwizz also has it's own subscribe/unsubscribe pages. You can control those from the Pages box.

Thank you, I already solved csv import of special chars (ščťžýáí), installed powermta (my customers can send only 10k emails/hour but I will add some IPs and the performance will be better) and now I would need to connect php sdk api in order to create better forms. Is there a link where is a guide?

Hello i need to know how to manage custom fields and not only with LIST_FORM tag.

And how to hide information of plan in the form (i see it in all of mailwizz pages...)

Could you help me?

Hello i need to know how to manage custom fields and not only with LIST_FORM tag.

And how to hide information of plan in the form (i see it in all of mailwizz pages...)

Could you help me?

Hmmm... Wouldn't it be more appropriate if you started your own thread? This thread is about something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back