Can Mailwizz do this?

Diana

Hi,

I plan to send cold emails to local businesses offering them a report (on a wordpress landing page and not a PDF).

so my email list within Mailwizz will have:
email;firstname;industry; as csv file.

the way I'm sending the cold emails, I am not inserting any links at all in the email body, and for them to get the report, they'd have to reply the email back.

so because the report on the WP landing page has a personalization plugin,

eg. hi [firstname] here is your [industry] report.

I need to create an autoresponder that will have a link based on the email replyer's industry.

How do we do this?

Thanks
Diana

Sorry just to make it clearer, the links are already being created eg:

mysite.com/industry1
mysite.com/industry2
mysite.com/industry3
mysite.com/industry4
mysite.com/industry5
etc

So the autoresponder will reply with the appropriate industry link,pulling information from the csv database thats already in Mailwizz. :)

Sorry just to make it clearer, the links are already being created eg:

mysite.com/industry1
mysite.com/industry2
mysite.com/industry3
mysite.com/industry4
mysite.com/industry5
etc

So the autoresponder will reply with the appropriate industry link,pulling information from the csv database thats already in Mailwizz. :)
If you have a custom field for industry, you can have the initial email contain the appropriate matching link.

Otherwise you need to test for FROM email in the replies (AFAIK this is not included functionality) and then match it up with the database (but they could reply from a different email address, what then?), then still go by industry and send the matching link. Easier to go with the above solution, as it works straight out of the box.

Or you can setup campaigns by industry, having a different FROM/ReplyTo address and then have for those different addresses matching autoresponders (in your system/panel, not mwz) which will send out replies with the industry matching links. But this is not mwz territory anymore. Also here, probly easier to use the above solution.

Hope this helps!
:)

Thanks for your response.

Have figured a solution for this - albeit a semi-automated one.

Cheers!

Back