Can I use my siteground web hosting?

You can definitely use it for smaller volume and data. However as your database size will grow mailwizz will need more cpu and ram resources to process it faster. Similarly sending large number of emails does require higher cpu and ram.

You may run into occasional resource not available error and for any cron to run for a longer time may result in improper termination of the job, resulting in hanged cron processes.

You can definitely use it for smaller volume and data. However as your database size will grow mailwizz will need more cpu and ram resources to process it faster. Similarly sending large number of emails does require higher cpu and ram.

You may run into occasional resource not available error and for any cron to run for a longer time may result in improper termination of the job, resulting in hanged cron processes.

I have 127k subscribers and list growing. Which service do you suggest I use?

I have 127k subscribers and list growing. Which service do you suggest I use?

It is recommended to go with a VPS so that you can optimize everything according to your growing need. Recommended settings would be

Min 2 cpu cores, 4 GB ram and SSD Storage. Better not to install any control panel. Do a simple LAMP install to keep resources to minimum. If you need a control panel, go with Vestacp which is free.

It is recommended to go with a VPS so that you can optimize everything according to your growing need. Recommended settings would be

Min 2 cpu cores, 4 GB ram and SSD Storage. Better not to install any control panel. Do a simple LAMP install to keep resources to minimum. If you need a control panel, go with Vestacp which is free.

Can you suggest a VPS provider? Also read your other post about shared vs dedicated IPs. Is it possible to have a VPS with multiple IPs to send emails using MW?

Thanks

Can you suggest a VPS provider? Also read your other post about shared vs dedicated IPs. Is it possible to have a VPS with multiple IPs to send emails using MW?

Thanks

Yes you can use multiple IPs with a VPS. We use MW with VestaCp & Exim custom configuration to use multiple IPs on our system with proper DKIM and SPF setup.

Regarding recommending a VPS provider, its really hard to get Clean IPs from cheap providers and the ones with Clean repute they are costly and does not tolerate any spam.

Back