Can I use list custom fields in custom footer?

rritz

Hi, I want to add a custom footer to all campaigns that remind the subscriber where and when she go on the list.

Can I use the custom fields of my list to do it?

The Format would be [CUSTOMFIELD] ?

Like: You subscribed on [REGDATE] on our website [SOURCE]

And another question about custom fields: If I move a subscriber from one list to another on open, what do I have to do to get the custom fields passed along to the other list? I did not create the custom fields on the openers list beforehand, now the tags didn't get passed along. If I add them now will future openers get these tags passed along when they are moved?

Thank you for your help

Hi, I want to add a custom footer to all campaigns that remind the subscriber where and when she go on the list.

Can I use the custom fields of my list to do it?

The Format would be [CUSTOMFIELD] ?

Like: You subscribed on [REGDATE] on our website [SOURCE]

And another question about custom fields: If I move a subscriber from one list to another on open, what do I have to do to get the custom fields passed along to the other list? I did not create the custom fields on the openers list beforehand, now the tags didn't get passed along. If I add them now will future openers get these tags passed along when they are moved?

Thank you for your help
Sure, just use existing tags
reg date: SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED
reg url: SUBSCRIBE_URL
reg IP: SUBSCRIBER_IP
reg email: EMAIL

And another question about custom fields: If I move a subscriber from one list to another on open, what do I have to do to get the custom fields passed along to the other list?
You need to make sure both lists have same fields, then mailwizz will do the rest.

Back