Can I segment existing subscribers?

Anth

Hey!

Is it possible to segment unopeners from thousands of existing subscribers?

I've seen around the forum that we can add hidden custom fields and default subs to 0 for example and then each campaign open will increase that number, then we can segment all subs still having 0 at a later date.

I have lots of data, I use MailJet and when I filter subscribers who did not open, I compare with MailJet stats and it shows opens (sometimes) so that doesn't seem accurate all of the time?

Since my server had to be wiped last month I have sent 100 campaigns to all subs, is there a way I can segment people who haven't opened a single campaign so I don't send them future emails?

But then if they do open, make them active again and begin receiving more?

I would appreciate any advice, fairly new to all of this. Thanks

So I started using the above cron job, and it works great as far as I know.. I cross referenced people moved to inactive and checked their activity levels and from what I see I assume that it moves non-clickers?

Happy with that.

Is there a way we can reverse this?
So if someone that was moved to the inactive list does in fact click a link after being moved, move them back to main list?
@twisted1919

Is there such command as "move-active-subscribers" ?
Thanks

Is there such command as "move-active-subscribers" ?
There is no such command.

When you are using this command you need to add a --time=EXPRESSION for example --time="-6 months" and then mailwizz will move these subscribers in desired list, that means these subscriber will be available only in list where are moved. I don't think you will have subscribers who will click or open a campaign sent 6 months ago.

There is no such command.

When you are using this command you need to add a --time=EXPRESSION for example --time="-6 months" and then mailwizz will move these subscribers in desired list, that means these subscriber will be available only in list where are moved. I don't think you will have subscribers who will click or open a campaign sent 6 months ago.

Yeah I understand actually good point. I set mine to be -30 days. Thanks for the reply.

Back