/campaigns/regular page times out/resource intensive

eggerda

Hello this is not a new issue, but just wondering if there's a way around this, @twisted1919

If we're doing a large send - as mailwizz is populating the next batch with the intensive SQL selections on a segment, and we go to this page:

/campaigns/regular

It times out. We have to keep refreshing until the batch selection is complete before this page loads and we can see our campaigns.

Is there a way/setting/config we can use to make this page less resource intensive?
Followup question to that - I've noticed this isn't an issue if I'm in a different "client account" in the MailWizz installation and browse to it's /campaigns/regular/

Does that mean that, that one client account sending a large batch of emails, won't make this page slow on another client account?
Hope this makes sense... thank you!

Dan

Also what Mailwizz version are you using? How many items per page are you trying to load?

Cosmin

@laurentiu & @ghimes thank you so much! We're currently in the process of testing 2.X for an upgrade from the latest 1.X next week. Super impressed by the sending speed.

We have a very large installation.

So that page was bogging down in the middle of a send. No way to fix it other than to hide columns in 1.X - however in 2.X that cron job works wonders! Thanks again! :)

@laurentiu & @ghimes oh darn... it appears I was wrong and this cache command doesn't seem to help DURING a selection of a batch of emails. To get this page to load, I hiave to wait until the selection is done during a campaign, then it will load.

No matter what I do, I can't get it to load during a selection - even with those columns off. Any other ideas? Thank you!

Any other ideas?
What Mailwizz version are you running? Since 2.1.4, the are some improvements that helps the page loads fast. And as I asked above: how many items per page are you loading?

Cosmin

HI! I'm running 2.1.10. The latest version is 2.1.13 - there's no 2.1.4 as far as I know?

I have it set to 10 rows. Even if I turn off those calculated columns, it still times out if I try to load it DURING a big campaign... let me know? thanks!

HI! I'm running 2.1.10. The latest version is 2.1.13 - there's no 2.1.4 as far as I know?

I have it set to 10 rows. Even if I turn off those calculated columns, it still times out if I try to load it DURING a big campaign... let me know? thanks!
Please try to update to the latest version and check again, as ghimes said we added some improvements that helps the pages to loads.

Back