Campaigns getting stuck

As I said, overloading is not the issue.
what criteria do you base your analysis on?

[2016-10-26 10:20:17] - Exception thrown: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
[2016-10-26 10:20:17] - Sending failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
when the above occurs, what does your sql server logs say at the same time?

also, after re-reading the thread, what hosting do you use? it seems to me as if it would not take many network connections, ie thin provisioned vps comes to mind, when they restrict conntrack so much, that normal dbf and normal eth is like on some of those free hosts where you are allowed to load 3 pages per minute. just post the name and plan of the hosting and this should help understand if that could cause the problem. otherwise i would think it is some server side settings.

what criteria do you base your analysis on?

when the above occurs, what does your sql server logs say at the same time?

also, after re-reading the thread, what hosting do you use? it seems to me as if it would not take many network connections, ie thin provisioned vps comes to mind, when they restrict conntrack so much, that normal dbf and normal eth is like on some of those free hosts where you are allowed to load 3 pages per minute. just post the name and plan of the hosting and this should help understand if that could cause the problem. otherwise i would think it is some server side settings.
It is not server overloading... I'm still investigating what it is. I'm on a dedi and sql logs are no help.

Back