Campaign without Additional Email Headers

Is it possible to send a particular campaign in Mailwizz where there are no additional headers inside the email? I understand Mailwizz needs to insert them for different purposes (tracking, bounce checking, etc). However, I would like to make a campaign that is super simple like it was sent from a normal mail client.

Let me know if anyone thinks this is possible for just specific campaigns. Thanks!

P.S.
I did try to attempt this by turning off the features (open tracking, link tracking, etc.) but still some headers get inserted.

Is it possible to send a particular campaign in Mailwizz where there are no additional headers inside the email? I understand Mailwizz needs to insert them for different purposes (tracking, bounce checking, etc). However, I would like to make a campaign that is super simple like it was sent from a normal mail client.

Let me know if anyone thinks this is possible for just specific campaigns. Thanks!

P.S.
I did try to attempt this by turning off the features (open tracking, link tracking, etc.) but still some headers get inserted.
If you setup your MTA to recognize (e.g. by subject or from) certain campaigns and then to strip out all headers you do not want/need, then this might be a way.

Back