Campaign that sends to multiple lists

Yes you can do this.

But you need to allow send from multiple list option in customer group.

Thanks @vpul-shah.137 that worked. Took me a while to find the options but just incase anyone wants to know you go to the backend and then to customers>groups. Edit the group thats assigned to your customer(s) then choose the campaign tab (See Snapshot). You will then see your option "send to multiple lists". Choose Yes. Once done you will be able to add more lists/segments to your campaign.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 8.33.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 8.33.04 AM.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 29
Ok so I did my first campaign with multiple lists. But its a little confusing because it made a new "merged" list with the two lists that I was sending to. Why does it do it that way? Should I delete that merged list once im done? I have used other email programs in the past and you would just check the lists you want to send to and it would send to those lists not creating another one.

@Eric535 - Yeah we are aware this isn't a good option but it is the only option we have right now.
However, we started taking actions to allow sending to multiple lists in a better way, will take a few releases but eventually we will have a perfect way to send to multiple lists, without merging and such ;)

@twisted1919 Not a problem. Question on merging the lists.

1. How do i make it so that once the merge lists is created, it unsubscribes from the other lists that was used to merge into this one list?
  2. If question 1 is NO can I make my own merged lists without having to start a campaign this way I can set that list to unsubscribe from the original list.
  3. If I add emails to the other lists that were used to merge into this one list, does it add the new ones to the already merged list?
  4. If I delete the merged list that means nobody will be able to unsubscribe from that merged list correct?

How do i make it so that once the merge lists is created, it unsubscribes from the other lists that was used to merge into this one list?
After the list is created, edit it, and make it so that when somebody unsubscribes from this list, to be unsubscribed from the merged lists as well(you have those checkboxes there to help you with this).
If I add emails to the other lists that were used to merge into this one list, does it add the new ones to the already merged list?
Nope.
If I delete the merged list that means nobody will be able to unsubscribe from that merged list correct?
Correct

Back