Campaign stuck at processing (0%) - please look in to

VVT

Hi @twisted1919 ,

I upgraded the app to 1.3.7.8 2 days back and ran a few campaigns one by one with 3-4 emails in the list. those went fine.

Today one of my customers was doing campaigns and all his campaigns are stuck with processing (0%) status. Then I ran a test campaign through another delivery server along with those and it also went to the same state. Then I resumed the campaigns (without pausing) and 2 of them started sending. I had to repeat this again for the 3rd one to start sending out.

Now, when they reached "Subscribers at once" value, they all got stuck again with processing status. Then I killed the send-campaigns processes from backend and some started sending again. I am now manually pausing and sending campaigns till they finish.

Then I ran the cron with verbose enabled and that also didn't return anything useful. It was picking campaigns one by one I guess.

I don't have PCNTL enabled. Have 1000 campaigns set to process at once, 600 set as subscribers at once.

Could you please take a look urgently ?

UPDATE - I turned on PCNTL and looks fine now. But I think we still have to check why it malfunctioned when PCNTL was off. I think the number of campaigns were limited by something - may be the subscribers at once parameter.

nothing, I'm getting quite a few of this -
REQUEST_URI=/webdav/
---
2016/11/22 15:03:39 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "webdav".' in apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('webdav')
#1 apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#3 index.php(18): require_once('a...')
#4 {main}
Then I noticed this today (it's not there on the day I faced issues) -

REQUEST_URI=/webdav/
---
2016/11/22 13:07:43 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '<some ipaddress>' for key 'ip_address_UNIQUE'. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_ip_location` (`ip_address`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `zone_name`, `city_name`, `latitude`, `longitude`, `date_added`) VALUES :)yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, NOW()).
2016/11/22 13:09:08 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "webdav".' in apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('webdav')
#1 apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#3 index.php(18): require_once('a...')
#4 {main}
Anything to worry about ?

Both of the above aren't reasons for concern.
First is a 404 error while second is an intentionally trigered error to avoid inserting same record twice ;)

Back