Campaign stopped at 61%

Ahmed

hi

I started a campaign yesterday - it usually takes about 8 hours to complete sending to all users in the list

Today i got up and logged into the mailwizz script to see that it was still processing and had only reached 61% and not sending any more..

i logged into sparkpost and everything seems fine there .. not sure why this has not completed sending .. Any idea how I can check

In the meantime I clicked on pause and then resume again in the hope it will get it to start again

thanks

Clear the application log from backend > misc > app log and if then it gets stuck again, look in the log and see if it logs the reason.

It has started again after I clicked on pause and resume.. Shall i wait till this completed and then clear the logs?

Hi.. it happened again.. this time i marked it as complete and tried to send a new campaign
for some reason the campaign is not sending. its on 0% for over 30 mins

here is the last error in the application log

2016/07/25 14:09:06 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'The requested page does not exist.' in /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/frontend/controllers/ListsController.php:902
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/frontend/controllers/ListsController.php(743): ListsController->loadSubscriberModel('ln5383202sc2f', '7')
#1 [internal function]: ListsController->actionUnsubscribe_confirm('bn870amvgk8fb', 'ln5383202sc2f', 'pq874fcrzcd81')
#2 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ListsController), Array)
#3 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(ListsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#4 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#5 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#6 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#7 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('unsubscribe_con...')
#8 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('lists/unsubscri...')
#9 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(184): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#10 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/apps/init.php(217): CApplication->run()
#11 /home1/myhost/public_html/mailer/index.php(18): require_once('/home1/abbshost...')
#12 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/mailer/index.php/lists/bn870amvgk8fb/confirm-unsubscribe/ln5383202sc2f/pq874fcrzcd81
---

Update.. I looked in my host and guess what.. All my cron jobs were removed...

im not sure what the error i pasted above is for but since adding the crons back in the process has started

by the way I noticed a popup message on this forum making notes that my support pack has expired... I cant find it now- do I need to extend my support or something?

Back