campaign sends to only 6

Hi Everyone

I have a strange situation with a customer who only gets 6 messages opened from a regular campaign, the rest show the message Connection could not be established with host gator2016.hostgator.com which normally means a connection issue with the server but in this instance it cant be because it delivers 6 messages

The strange thing is if he removes the 6 and resends it goes to another 6 with the rest getting the error massage

He has contacted HostGator who say no issue at their side so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

He has verified the list but the issue seems to be the list in some way but cant figure out what so any help most appreciated

Thanks
David

Hi
He set up a new server with hostgator and got the same result of only 6 delivered and the rest showing give up message, any ideas, its strange to say the least

Thanks
David

Well, i really don't know what to advise you, giveup means the delivery server did not accept the emails, so it's def. something wrong with the delivery servers you are using, but i just can't tell what.

Hi
He set up a new server with hostgator and got the same result of only 6 delivered and the rest showing give up message, any ideas, its strange to say the least

Thanks
David
HostGator has many issues in many areas, and email is one of them.
Not only deliverability, but also their server internal filtering, forwarding, and even the sending (which of course is also throttled).
For anything other than hosting a few simple pages without much traffic, HostGator cannot be recommended.
Using HostGator for MailWizz is like trying to fly to the moon on the boost of a match ;)

Back