campaign pausing problem

Moha

Hello
I have 200 customers in mailwizz that send 500 K email per day .
I have a big problem in sending campaign : when customer send a campaign after processing 20 % to 30 % of campaign ,email sending stops and must resume again by customer
could you please help me to solve this problem ??

Hey,

i have a doubt that you are trying to send too many emails at once and your server dies in the middle of processing.
My advice would be to go to backend -> settings -> cron and set the number of subscribers at once to a smaller number, maybe half than is now.

Thanks.

Hey,

i have a doubt that you are trying to send too many emails at once and your server dies in the middle of processing.
My advice would be to go to backend -> settings -> cron and set the number of subscribers at once to a smaller number, maybe half than is now.

Thanks.

@twisted1919 I have the same problem. In backend -> settings -> cron in "number of subscribers at once" i put 150 suscribers. But campaign still stops. I try to send about 20 k email with the help of 15 servers. Change server is set to 10. When I suspend cron in Vesta CP and start manual sending I have message "No campaign marked to be sent". What the problem is and how can I fix it?

Last edited:
In logs I have:
fuYMEV1.png

Last edited:
@Stanislav - Those errors are not related to pausing afaik.
How the campaigns are being stopped, are they paused or they remain stuck in pending sending ?

@Stanislav - Those errors are not related to pausing afaik.
How the campaigns are being stopped, are they paused or they remain stuck in pending sending ?
They remain stuck in pending sending. Yesturday I clean all logs and restarted campaign. Now there is no any problem. But how can I prevent such problems in future?

@Stanislav - When a campaign dies and the status remains in pending sending, it means the app goes out of memory trying to process the campaign, basically PHP has not enough memory to finish what it started and it dies.
This can happen for hundred reasons, most often though it happens when you process too many subscribers at once, more than what your system can handle. See https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...ettings-and-how-they-impact-performance.1595/ for more info.
Another reason is when the vps is overloaded, i.e: you have a small vps, say 2GB ram and you have few million subscribers or have send campaigns that sum up million records and because of this, your system can't cope with the load.

And again, the above screen is not related to why the campaign dies, that's just a 404 error, they're common and should be disregarded.
Lemme know if the above make sense or not.

@Stanislav - When a campaign dies and the status remains in pending sending, it means the app goes out of memory trying to process the campaign, basically PHP has not enough memory to finish what it started and it dies.
This can happen for hundred reasons, most often though it happens when you process too many subscribers at once, more than what your system can handle. See https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...ettings-and-how-they-impact-performance.1595/ for more info.
Another reason is when the vps is overloaded, i.e: you have a small vps, say 2GB ram and you have few million subscribers or have send campaigns that sum up million records and because of this, your system can't cope with the load.

And again, the above screen is not related to why the campaign dies, that's just a 404 error, they're common and should be disregarded.
Lemme know if the above make sense or not.
Ok, I undestand. I think it happens, when I start 4-5 campaigns at the same time (80000 - 100000 emails). Next time I'll try to start 2-3 campaigns at the same time. Thank you.

Back