Campaign looks sent 100%, emails do not sent

Thodoris

Hi,

I was sending campaigns for months and everything worked fine.
Yesterday in the middle of a campaign it stops sending emails.
The campaign looks to been sent 100%, though I have no opens (usually about 24%).
I test it to send a campaign to my own emails and I didn't received them though the campaign seem 100% sent.

I check the blacklisted emails and for some reason it is blacklisting all emails I am trying to use.
I confirm my email accounts and try again to sent a campaign and the result was the same.

Please advise,
Thanks!

Hi,

I was sending campaigns for months and everything worked fine.
Yesterday in the middle of a campaign it stops sending emails.
The campaign looks to been sent 100%, though I have no opens (usually about 24%).
I test it to send a campaign to my own emails and I didn't received them though the campaign seem 100% sent.

I check the blacklisted emails and for some reason it is blacklisting all emails I am trying to use.
I confirm my email accounts and try again to sent a campaign and the result was the same.

Please advise,
Thanks!
what do the backend logs say?

"Unable to connect with TLS encryption
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
<< 220-just171.justhost.com ESMTP Exim 4.86_1 #1 Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:59:01 -0700
220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
220 and/or bulk e-mail."

I talk with technical support of my hosting provider and they ensured me that they have not blocked my emails and this is caused from MailWizz.

the emails have been processed and the status is "error" and message ID "NULL"
Some of the emails are blacklisted too after my attempts to send emails.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
"Unable to connect with TLS encryption
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
<< 220-just171.justhost.com ESMTP Exim 4.86_1 #1 Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:59:01 -0700
220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
220 and/or bulk e-mail."

the emails have been processed and the status is "error" and message ID "NULL"
Some of the emails are blacklisted too after my attempts to send emails.

Any ideas?
Call your host or try another way (normally ssl/465 tls/587 none/25).

If it is a shared host, they often restrict
relay completely
and
also heavily how much you can send.
However, you may be able to use webapi easily on a shared host ;)

Thank you for your reply. I did call my host, they ensured me that they have not blocked my emails and we also tried 465 (was working fine with 25 until now) but the issue is not resolved yet.

I do not know about webapi, I will search for it

Thank you for your reply. I did call my host, they ensured me that they have not blocked my emails and we also tried 465 (was working fine with 25 until now) but the issue is not resolved yet.

I do not know about webapi, I will search for it

just to make sure, have you checked these pairings [ssl on 465] or [tls on 587] or [none on 25]?

is this shared or vps/dedi? if vps/dedi, check firewall rules.

webapi would be if you use third party delivery servers via webapi (you would know from DS settings).

in any case, try connecting to those delivery servers that you want to use from an outside program like thunderbird and see what happens, basically check each part as far as you can to get as close to the problem as possible.

Thank you so much for your support!!!
Yes, finally it did work with setting [none on 25], a little strange though as it was to [none on 25] when it stops. It might be needed a kind of reset. Any way thank you! I appreciated your help! :)

Thank you so much for your support!!!
Yes, finally it did work with setting [none on 25], a little strange though as it was to [none on 25] when it stops. It might be needed a kind of reset. Any way thank you! I appreciated your help! :)
You're very welcome, buddy! Always glad if it works in the end ;)

Unfortunately it still not working correctly.

I sent some mails and it work ok for a few hours.
Now I sent a campaign and again I get 0% open rate.

I sent some test emails to myself to 4 email accounts and I receive only 1. I check the list and all email accounts are subscribed. I check on the Admin and they are not blacklisted.

I reset again the port (setting none and 25) and nothing change...

It seems really complex to me. Do you have any ideas?

Unfortunately it still not working correctly.

I sent some mails and it work ok for a few hours.
Now I sent a campaign and again I get 0% open rate.

I sent some test emails to myself to 4 email accounts and I receive only 1. I check the list and all email accounts are subscribed. I check on the Admin and they are not blacklisted.

I reset again the port (setting none and 25) and nothing change...

It seems really complex to me. Do you have any ideas?

each time this happens, pls check these delivery servers from a third party program, e.g. thunderbird, then come back with results, this would help, thx

I tried all these pairs from "mail" from a mac and they do not work.
I check the custom settings that my hosting provided for my email set up and they use port 26 with SSL and password.
I test port 26 on MailWizz and it doesn't work. I get back to MailWizz and set again [25 and none] and it works again...
I am afraid that it has not resolved permanently...

I tried all these pairs from "mail" from a mac and they do not work.
I check the custom settings that my hosting provided for my email set up and they use port 26 with SSL and password.
I test port 26 on MailWizz and it doesn't work. I get back to MailWizz and set again [25 and none] and it works again...
I am afraid that it has not resolved permanently...
Try ssl (or no choice) on port 26 without certificate validation.
Post screen shot for those delivery server settings.

Find out if your host is blocking outside connections, and if not, you should be able to find a setting that works from an outside mail program.
Also, try only alphanumeric passwords between say ~12 (8-18) characters (sometimes certain chars are not working for various reasons).

Back