Campaign has stopped sending

oscar

I am sending a campaign 648.318 users but the campaign has stopped at 539000. I paused and restarted the campaign. I have edited and saved the campaign. But the campaign continues in 539000. The cron run perfect.
What I can do?

Attachments

• Maosender   Your campaigns.png
    Maosender Your campaigns.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
Ups, thank's!
I see:
2016/05/01 02:34:01 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!

I have edited today the sending server. But the server is operating properly. I've created two test campaigns with the same server and work, and the other campaign (paused) also it works with the same sending server.

Is there any way to resume the campaign without error?

No, all unlimited.
I only edited the delivery server to exclude yahoo.es and telefonica.es domains.
When I did that the campaign was running (there had to be paused) and it did not work anymore.
Thank's for your help

Np.. Check if the server is in active status. After some edits, you will have to re-verify a server by sending a test mail. That's the only possibility I can think of now. If it's already active, press the save button again to confirm that it works fine.

Yes, I have two delivery server and the status is "Active" (verificated after the changes).
I edited the campaign and changed the delivery server and gives the same error.
The other campaign use the same delivery server and works fine.
I will continue investigating.

Hmm.. Not sure then.. Will wait for boss ;). Meanwhile you can read thru the app log and check if this is the latest error or any other clues are there.

Yes, we wait for the boss :rolleyes:.
I've tried everything. Pause, change server, resume ... nothing. Pause, change server, resume ... nothing. :(
Other campaigns work properly with the same server. I created test and also works perfect.
Thanks for your help!

Yes, we wait for the boss :rolleyes:.
I've tried everything. Pause, change server, resume ... nothing. Pause, change server, resume ... nothing. :(
Other campaigns work properly with the same server. I created test and also works perfect.
Thanks for your help!

Perhaps this will work:
let all running campaigns finish and start no new ones,
then, either kill any remaining MW-related pid from cli or restart server,
then, before starting any new campaign, try to finish the partially done one.
If the above does not work, pls see/post app log.

No, all unlimited.
I only edited the delivery server to exclude yahoo.es and telefonica.es domains.
I am afraid this is the exact problem, can you try removing the excluded domains from the server settings and try again?

I restarted the server and the problem continues.
I created another campaign and has stopped 30,000 sends. I created a second campaign and has stopped the 8000 sends.
Then, I deleted pid (Remove the PID for send-campaigns cron command!) and it seems that now continues to send.
If I delete domains excluded, as I can do not to send these domains?

@oscar - excluded domains should be the MTA job, not mailwizz's job. Sometime in the future that feature will be removed as it only brings issues. Don't use it, really.

@oscar - excluded domains should be the MTA job, not mailwizz's job. Sometime in the future that feature will be removed as it only brings issues. Don't use it, really.
Always thought it is nice to have those filters already in mwz, before it goes to the MTAs...and how would they know what a user/admin wants to filter?

I deleted the exclusion of domains in mailwizz and works perfect. Thank's!

Now I need to know how to block the sending of a domain (@ yahoo.com) in MAWP but it will investigate.

Always thought it is nice to have those filters already in mwz, before it goes to the MTAs...and how would they know what a user/admin wants to filter?

I think a customer can do this segmentation: email not include @domain.com

i adjusted my daily quota and campaign stuck at send pending what could have been the issue? campaign have been working prior to the quota change so i dont think if its from crons.

i adjusted my daily quota and campaign stuck at send pending what could have been the issue? campaign have been working prior to the quota change so i dont think if its from crons.
When your Daily quota is over, it will stop sending.

Next day it will resume automatically and also paused when quota finished.

Pls check, next day its sending or not.

You can also increase quota and see its start sending or not.

When your Daily quota is over, it will stop sending.

Next day it will resume automatically and also paused when quota finished.

Pls check, next day its sending or not.

You can also increase quota and see its start sending or not.
Thanks @Vpul Shah for your swift response, but the issue is different from continuing the quota the next day, my campaign have stopped since on the 22nd of Dec 2020 and have not been able get a head way since then and this had not being the situation previously as the campaign are recurring on daily basis but now had stopped completely. I setup new campaign but situation is the same. I only made mention of quota because that was the last thing i did before realizing that the campaign had stopped. Please any assistance to get this back working. Thanks in anticipation

Back