Campaign going to promotion folder & Moving Mailwizz application to another hosting server

Snapshot

Dear Mailwizz Team,

My All The Campaigns Are Going to promotion folder,

& How can i move my current Mailwizz application to another hosting - Digital Ocean plesk (with all the current data such as subscribers, templates & much more)

Please, Help me with this issue.

Thanks

How to keep your emails out of the Gmail promotions tab (my experiences):

1. Use simple email (without lot's of image and content)
2. Use dedicated IPs instead of share.
3. personalize each email.

For migration your mailwizz to new server:

How do I know, my campaign going in Promotion, scam or inbox is there any tools ?

I want to migrate Mailwizz to Plesk Panel (digital ocean)

Please, understand the concern carefully

Thanks

How do I know, my campaign going in Promotion, scam or inbox is there any tools ?

I want to migrate Mailwizz to Plesk Panel (digital ocean)

Please, understand the concern carefully

Thanks
You can't recognition, even for spam and inbox, promotional or other .
about migration:
If the information is sensitive and large volume.
Ask an expert

Dear Mailwizz Team,

My All The Campaigns Are Going to promotion folder,

& How can i move my current Mailwizz application to another hosting - Digital Ocean plesk (with all the current data such as subscribers, templates & much more)

Please, Help me with this issue.

Thanks
not sure if you want that your mail land on inbox ! everything okay if your mails landed on promotional folder, there is nothing wrong because gmail categorized each email after reading there content !
i dont think that changing hosting or any control panel help this until you whitelist and warm your IP and domain!
As @majid1f suggested about content and that can be help to reach inbox but not 100% until your IP and domain gain trust by google spam filter !
Dedicated IP with well configured SMTP, no spammy or clean content/TEXT, whitelable and warmup domain/IP will definitely help you to reach inbox!

cheers !

Back