Campaign Filters, Export Subscribers

Scott

For the new campaign filters feature, is there a way to download the leads that match the filter you've created?

And you can only do one filter at a time correct?

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 9.32.49 AM.png

Makumba

One thing that would be great for the filters is the ability to enter numerous emails (in the email field) at the same time, ideally something like a file (csv). The logic here is that suppose you send out many campaigns for people to download a free guide or white paper and they download from your web site. You can track the emails of who exactly has downloaded guide and create a list. But then you will want to send these people a different campaign, so you need to go back to your filter, find all these emails and delete them from all your lists in order to create a new lists with the emails of the people that downloaded your guides/white papers. Now we can only enter one email at a time in the filter, so when we have 500 emails it takes lots of time :)
PS. just LOVE your software. We were using others which are well known but now we migrated everything to Mailwizz. We just love Mailwizz, keep it going :))

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
@Makumba - Ok, this is a pretty simple addition i just did, you'll be able to add multiple email addresses, separated by comma, so:
example1@domain.com,example2@domain.com,example3@domain.com - will match all 3 addresses
example@domain.com - will match only this address
example - will match all emails containing the wording "example" in them.

From next version.

frm.mwz

@Makumba - Ok, this is a pretty simple addition i just did, you'll be able to add multiple email addresses, separated by comma, so:
example1@domain.com,example2@domain.com,example3@domain.com - will match all 3 addresses
example@domain.com - will match only this address
example - will match all emails containing the wording "example" in them.

From next version.

awesome, any increased search/filter functionality is great!

if possible, can there be also these: * ? OR AND (and any other boolean/logical/regex/etc that could be useful, as your priorities permit)?

thx :)

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
@frm.mwz - i think that would allow query manipulation too much in the sense that sql injection would be possible. It's just to risky.