Campaign Delivery Log - ERRORS

ART-Marketer

Today I noticed that I am getting the following error for both my delivery engines. I do not see a pattern, but out of 1,000 records, over 50% were this error. Both servers validate correctly and send without issue about 50% of the time. Is this a speed issue?

Connection could not be established with host smtp.mailgun.org [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.mailgun.org [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

Connection could not be established with host send.smtp.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host send.smtp.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

@ART-Marketer - It means your smtp server isn't accepting connection on the ip/port you have used.
Contact your hosting and tell them to allow you to make outgoing connections on your port.

Thanks, but the messages are sent successfully sent with no error sometimes, just not all of the time. If the port was blocked at the host wouldn't it fail 100% of the time?

We increased the pause between the sends on our delivery servers and also setup additional attempts in case a connection is refused. Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Back