Bulk Email Checker Extension issue ..

dintchev

Hello,
I bought Bulk Email Checker (BEC) extention. I made an account in BulkEmailChecker.com and bought 1000 credits and I genereted API (both Bulk Verify API and RESTful API v4). I enabled the BEC in backend mailwizz. I login in customer accout and setup the BEC API. After that I try to subscribe or export email list with failed email addresses and it seems BEC does not check. If I subscribe failded email address it is importing ok, when I export email list in CSV all failed emails are exported?

Hello,
I bought Bulk Email Checker (BEC) extention. I made an account in BulkEmailChecker.com and bought 1000 credits and I genereted API (both Bulk Verify API and RESTful API v4). I enabled the BEC in backend mailwizz. I login in customer accout and setup the BEC API. After that I try to subscribe or export email list with failed email addresses and it seems BEC does not check. If I subscribe failded email address it is importing ok, when I export email list in CSV all failed emails are exported?
These checkers are oft not able to do real-time checks. This is why it is best to use offline checks for large lists at low cost smtp250ok testers. For real-time check amazonses is quite good, since they keep a 90d rolling window of bouncers ;)

Back