Bulk email - Bounce & Block - Which SMPT is best

Mir Khan

Hi,

As i understand it is Common and known issue "Bulk email - Bounce & Block", what is the best solution i have 500k emails for a new product launch.....
I have purchased Mailwizz and have SMTP with a hosting provider ....

But not able to send more that 50 emails

The below reply from Siteground mY domain and SMTP hosting provider, please suggest as i have a campaign of 500K emails

Hello,

Disabling the SpamExperts outgoing filter is not possible as this way we are keeping the server IPs with a good reputation and not get blacklisted.

In case you would like to skip the SpamExperts filter you should seek for a third party email service such as GSuite.

If you need more help open new support request.

Hello Mir,

It means, your Hosting provider Site ground not allow to send bulk email from their network.

You should use 3rd party smtp provider. Go to Delivery Server - you will find so many 3rd party providers.

You can signup and use them with Mailwizz easily.

Thanks,

VPul.

Hi, Thank you,

iam trying to get registered by Amazon SES, but they are asking too many questions and my request got rejected.

Yes Mir, AWS is is bit difficult to get approval.

Try few other providers, you will get few one to start.

Hi, I want to use Elastic Email, i am facing lot of difficulties in setup is there any guidance and tutorials on how to setup SAAS Mailwizz:

1. Is delivery server's and Bounce Server's setup in backend once for SAAS (and Customers will not require any server ?).
2. how to setup Bounce server if iam using elastic email.
3. For customer if want to send email campaign, will they need to add Sending Domain ( is this must)..

Can you plz share a sample of mailwzz SAAS implemented in live to see what configuration and options can be provided for customers, iam really hving issues to understand backend and customer settings.

And also help in setup (configuration).

Hello Mir,

1. You want to setup Elastic for SAAS model or you want each customer separate delivery server or their own delivery server ?

2. To use Elastic email, you just need to use API option, so bounce/complain all will be managed by API.

3. You can set in Customer Group - Domain must be validated or in Delivery server also, so without domain verification they cant send any campaign.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
VPul.

Thank u vipul,

I want Elastic for SAAS, i have configured everything but email validation (iam not receiving email)

Check in Elastic Activity - it may be showing Ready to Send status or may be not delivered.

This happens with new account signup.

For that, you need to add one more delivery server with option testing Email and assigned it to your customer group.

Then only it will send such test template emails.

Back