Bulk action from source > problem with large file

Vince

Hello,

I want all emails present in CSV file be switched to status "subscribe".
So I used function : list > subscribers > bulk action from source.
File is split under 2Mb file max size

When attempting to validate, this message appears :
  • The file "allemails400_01.csv" cannot be uploaded. Only files of these MIME-types are allowed: application/zip, application/x-zip, application/x-zip-compressed, application/octet-stream, application/x-compress, application/x-compressed, multipart/x-zip.
When attempting to zip the file, there is similar message saying that only .csv file can be accepted

Any help please ?
Thanks,

Hello,
I'm having a similar problem.
I upload a list of 24K that I want to change their status if they are in the current list.
the upload goes ok, the system outputs all emails were processes
but actually no changes are being done.

(MIME is off)

hello,
yes, I've tried with 50 emails, with header, without header, csv, pasting text. no errors in the logs report. can you confirm it's working?

@Gery - yeah i tested and work just fine. Can you PM me with the customer login info for your mailwizz app and the file with 50 emails, so that i can see what happens?

I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to do so.
Is it possible that the size of the csv is limited? I'm trying to perform a bulk action on a list of 30,000 contacts, while the csv carries 2000, 5000 or 10000.
Or might the csv be formatted in any specific format that is not utf-8?

Thanks

@Gery - uploading 2000 - 10000 at once should not really be a problem.
You said you want to change their status, can you tell me from what status to what status?

@Gery - It might be because in /backend/index.php/settings/customers/lists "Mark blacklisted as confirmed *" is set to no?

Back