Bounces not showing in reports!

dante

Hi,

Bounces aren't showing in campaigns, it always shows 0 which ofc isn't true since I send like 100k-200k mails at a time.

When I mail from Interspire(same smtp) it shows bounces there but since I am using those SMTP details into mailwizz it doesn't work.

I have configured the bounces server, fbl server(complaints doesn't show either) too.

I do get failed delivery msgs on my bounce mailbox, so these are bounce msgs right? Somehow maliwizz isn't able to read and show them into reports.

Thankss

@dante - Mailwizz has no issue reading the bounces assuming there is no other app that connects there and downloads them and that the bounce processor in mailwizz actually works and it can connect to those boxes.
So make sure your bounce servers are active and that the cron jobs for bounces run. Also check your application log and check if mailwizz complaints about IMAP.

@dante - Mailwizz has no issue reading the bounces assuming there is no other app that connects there and downloads them and that the bounce processor in mailwizz actually works and it can connect to those boxes.
So make sure your bounce servers are active and that the cron jobs for bounces run. Also check your application log and check if mailwizz complaints about IMAP.
Strange enough its working now... I just went to bounce server and clicked update(didn't edit anything)

Back