Bounce Processing Directly by PowerMTA Log files

It's going to be a problem if the pmta server is hosted on another machine...you'd have to rsync the csv files produces by pmta from the remote server to the local one, right?

Hi @twisted1919 if powerMTA is hosted outside then we can give access details like user access/root access and path of log file.
i hv seen some app which is doing the same. i ll PM you regarding this.

Why do people need to process bounce files from PMTA? PMTA already does bounce handling and this works fine with MailWizz:

Code:
b,2016-02-03 11:23:49+0200,2016-01-29 12:08:21+0200,campaign.bounce@EXAMPLE.COM,sjchung1962@nate.com,rfc822;sjchung1962@nate.com,failed,4.0.0 (undefined status),smtp;450 4.2.1 Mailbox temporary disabled for this recipient,mx1.nate.com (117.53.114.15),other,smtp,EXAMPLE.COM (IP.IP.IP.IP),smtp,IP.IP.IP.IP,117.53.114.15,"8BITMIME,SIZE,DSN",,virtmail_MAIL_15,,,nate.com/virtmail_MAIL_15,mta-promo,,,,,,,,,,,

upload_2016-2-4_7-52-3.png

@bidorbuy
Mailwizz Processes bounces by reading DSN(Delivery Status Notification aka bounces) sent by receiving server or via PMTA to return path Mail id specified in sent email. and PMTA creates a log file in csv format in pmta server.
Reading a Mailbox is done via IMAP/pop Protocol which can be very resource consuming process.
we can process bounces directly by log files rather than reading mailbox of bounce(return path email). which is more accurate easy and fast.
it will also remove the necessity of adding a bounce server for a PowerMTA based delivery server.
x-job header will be very usefull in processing bounces. it will help us in identifying the bounce email list so that mailwizz can correctly mark then bounces in correct email list.

Why do people need to process bounce files from PMTA? PMTA already does bounce handling and this works fine with MailWizz:

Code:
b,2016-02-03 11:23:49+0200,2016-01-29 12:08:21+0200,campaign.bounce@EXAMPLE.COM,sjchung1962@nate.com,rfc822;sjchung1962@nate.com,failed,4.0.0 (undefined status),smtp;450 4.2.1 Mailbox temporary disabled for this recipient,mx1.nate.com (117.53.114.15),other,smtp,EXAMPLE.COM (IP.IP.IP.IP),smtp,IP.IP.IP.IP,117.53.114.15,"8BITMIME,SIZE,DSN",,virtmail_MAIL_15,,,nate.com/virtmail_MAIL_15,mta-promo,,,,,,,,,,,

View attachment 1368
How to set up this?

@bidorbuy
Mailwizz Processes bounces by reading DSN(Delivery Status Notification aka bounces) sent by receiving server or via PMTA to return path Mail id specified in sent email. and PMTA creates a log file in csv format in pmta server.
Reading a Mailbox is done via IMAP/pop Protocol which can be very resource consuming process.
we can process bounces directly by log files rather than reading mailbox of bounce(return path email). which is more accurate easy and fast.
it will also remove the necessity of adding a bounce server for a PowerMTA based delivery server.
x-job header will be very usefull in processing bounces. it will help us in identifying the bounce email list so that mailwizz can correctly mark then bounces in correct email list.

Brother I have same issue acct file is processing emails how I can link this to mailwizz? Mailwizz not showing bounce emails

thanks brother can you tell me his name in forum?
It was about 2.5 years ago.
Another issue url:
https://github.com/magicdude4eva/port25-bouncehandler/issues/12

Don't Disturb Him please. Everyone has personal life. You should add an issue in github which i saw you already done :)
Here is the ID of that great guy :) :
https://forum.mailwizz.com/members/bidorbuy.881/

EDIT:
I see he already replied above:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/bounce-processing-directly-by-powermta-log-files.1506/#post-8704

@Rohit Chugh - if pmta sends the bounces to that address and that address is added as a bounce server in mailwizz, then mailwizz will process them so just make sure the bounce emails are sent there.

@Rohit Chugh - if pmta sends the bounces to that address and that address is added as a bounce server in mailwizz, then mailwizz will process them so just make sure the bounce emails are sent there.
Thats where i am getting stuck. How to send emails from pmta acct file to bounce email as bounce emails is receving and sending emails both. But not getting how to send acct file data to mailwizz bounce email.

Can you please help me brother

Back