Blind Copy

I was asked to add a blind copy to a campaign and have not found any way to do this. If it exists can you tell me how to do it and if it doesn't how would I go about it.

I was asked to add a blind copy to a campaign and have not found any way to do this. If it exists can you tell me how to do it and if it doesn't how would I go about it.
sounds like they mean a monitoring email address added to each of their campaigns/lists

No the point of the email is that a software can track each email that has gone out to someone in the software so it has to be on every email.

No the point of the email is that a software can track each email that has gone out to someone in the software so it has to be on every email.
do you mena with "each email" 'each campaign'?
otherwise there are log files in the backend...

Each email so we have a software called magazine manager and it gives you an email that when added as a BCC to an email you send to a client will put a note on the account of the email that was sent to the client when it was sent etc. So they can track when and what they have contacted the client about in the past. I need to add that email as a BCC to each email sent out in a campaign.

Each email so we have a software called magazine manager and it gives you an email that when added as a BCC to an email you send to a client will put a note on the account of the email that was sent to the client when it was sent etc. So they can track when and what they have contacted the client about in the past. I need to add that email as a BCC to each email sent out in a campaign.
sounds like it could be pulled via api from the subscriber's campaign logs...perhaps your in-house dev can help (as this is not a mwz problem)

Back