blacklist suddenly empty

nadworks

I am a little concerned to see that my blacklist is empty all of a sudden. This could have happened during the last application update, but either way, I have no blacklist anymore. Makes me a little nervous. Has it moved since the blacklist monitor option was introduced? Can I recover it? My backups have no INSERT INTO `mw_email_blacklist line as far as they go back. I'm a little stunned as to what happened. I hardly ever go to the backend area - so no way I would have accidentally deleted list.

@nadworks - mailwizz doesn't delete the blacklist by itself, are you sure you don't have monitors to remove them?
Also, are you sure you don't use a customer blacklist instead ?

Sorry to be ignorant, but I have not created a blacklist monitor. Is there something in the documentation? Wouldn't know where to start. Also I have no idea where to look for a customer blacklist. Can you help, please?

Sorry to be ignorant, but I have not created a blacklist monitor. Is there something in the documentation? Wouldn't know where to start. Also I have no idea where to look for a customer blacklist. Can you help, please?
Once you add a few email addresses to each blacklist, you will be able to pinpoint the location of the blacklist(s) in the database.

• I am only aware of one blacklist. How can I access the others (even if empty) via customer or backend? I.e. where at the customer end is the customer blacklist? All my blacklisted addresses from email campaigns have started going into the global blacklist. I used to hundreds if not thousands of addresses but all of a sudden, the list was empty again (I think after the last application upgrade. Which is a total drag. My bounce rate has shot up massively.
    If there's another hidden blacklist now, which I can (re-)activate, i.e. the customer blacklist, can you please tell me how to access it via the interface?
  • Is there a documentation about how to use the blacklist monitor? I.e. what to enter into each field (i.e. reason)
  • Can the Blacklist suggestions only be added manually and only from the backend?

• I am only aware of one blacklist. How can I access the others (even if empty) via customer or backend? I.e. where at the customer end is the customer blacklist? All my blacklisted addresses from email campaigns have started going into the global blacklist. I used to hundreds if not thousands of addresses but all of a sudden, the list was empty again (I think after the last application upgrade. Which is a total drag. My bounce rate has shot up massively.
    If there's another hidden blacklist now, which I can (re-)activate, i.e. the customer blacklist, can you please tell me how to access it via the interface?
  • Is there a documentation about how to use the blacklist monitor? I.e. what to enter into each field (i.e. reason)
  • Can the Blacklist suggestions only be added manually and only from the backend?

Once the blacklist feature per customer is activated, hard bounces will be found in the blacklist of the list owning customer.
BlacklistPerCustomer.jpg
You will find the blacklists under lists in the customer area.

Back