Black list, Autoresponders,

ejspyv

Hello,
I have a couple of questions. I have been learning Mail Whizz for several months now. I really like it but has been a learning curve. Couple questions:

1. for blacklisted emails are those coming from emails that I get from people that want to unsubscribe? What is the actual definition of a blacklisted email?

2. In the back end under settings/ email blacklist/ regular expressions. What exactly are regular expressions used for and what do I put in this area?

3. Autoresponders- is there a good video on how to set this up and how they work? I need to create a list that my open emails will go to for that campaign correct? Then another list for all non opens? This is all driving off my main campaigns list?

4. Can you set up a recurring email campaign to help warm up the servers so you don't have to do it manually? Any tips or tricks for this?

Thank You!
Eric

1. for blacklisted emails are those coming from emails that I get from people that want to unsubscribe?
No, those are just unsubscribe requests. You always have to unsubscribe people that request you to do so.
What is the actual definition of a blacklisted email?
MailWizz blacklists an email when for example it hard bounces. Then mailwizz decides that the email is no good, so it is added to the blacklist. So as a general rule of thumb, mailwizz only blacklists hard bounces which it knows are not good emails to send to.

In the back end under settings/ email blacklist/ regular expressions. What exactly are regular expressions used for and what do I put in this area?
As with everything in mailwizz, if you don't know what a setting does, leave it as is :p
Regular expressions are used, for when you want to blacklist email addresses based on patterns.
Let's say you want to block all email addresses for the gnail.com domain name, you cannot add all possible email addresses in the global blacklist, that would be insane, so instead, you add just a single regex rule to match all gnail.com domains, so with a single rule, you match all email addresses for that domain. That's what this is used for.

Autoresponders- is there a good video on how to set this up and how they work? I need to create a list that my open emails will go to for that campaign correct? Then another list for all non opens? This is all driving off my main campaigns list?
I don't know of any video, but they are self explanatory most of the time imho. You have options for openers/non-openers, etc.

Can you set up a recurring email campaign to help warm up the servers so you don't have to do it manually? Any tips or tricks for this?
You have recurring campaigns which can be used for this.
Warming up servers will require manual intervention, you can't automate such process.

Back