Big size of the dataBase MYsql

Dima108

Hello! After I installed the mailwizz for hosting, my load on the server increased 3 times.
The size of the data was 187 mb! Whence such figure? I only have 15,000 subscribers. Maybe you need to optimize something? Any tips?

OK. Thanks for the link
But why such a server load is at the moment when I do not have a single campaign?
My hoster swears that the load is off scale. Although the main line must be inhaled. I turned off the mail-list and everything went smoothly. As soon as I turned it on again, the load on the database and the CPU went up again.

When I turn on the PCNTL then the problems begin. Despite the fact that the campaigns are not active. Why is that?

When I turn on the PCNTL then the problems begin. Despite the fact that the campaigns are not active. Why is that?
Make sure that php, dbf and web server versions work well together.
Check in any process monitoring tool which part is causing the load, so you know what to adjust.
A small activity for a large server easily maxes out a tiny server.

How can i do this? Contact the hoster - what question to ask him?
That is really more when you admin the server yourself. Once it is in someone else's hands, you could ask them which versions they use (or find out yourself as far as possible) and then make suggestions, but this might not get far. Basically avoid using a very old php version with latest mariadb and vice versa. But for further details, you can use google. In another post you will find that going with the php version that works well with phpmyadmin is useful too.

Back