Backup manager on V1.5.7

I upgraded mailwizz to version 1.5.7 and ever since my backup manager extension isnt working. I get a failed email every single noght. Nothing else has changed.

Can anyone suggest what i could do to fix it??

My backup was working fine until I upgraded Mailwizz. I now get an email as in attached file

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180605-162544.png
    Screenshot_20180605-162544.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 7
@twisted1919 , you are yet to treat my ticket since may 29th bruh... My sending is still very slow... Same settings and tweak I used in sending 10k subscribers in 1 minutes now it take over 24hours to send to 400k leads instead of less than 3 hours.
Improving the delivery speed, or things in this category is not covered by support in any way. Actually, beside basic support questions nothing else is included in support. Anything that requires me to do any type of custom work is not included in support.
I just do it because i like helping people out. But i can only do it when i have extra time and nowadays really i don't have, thus the delay in my reply to your conversation.
There are plenty article covering all possible reasons for slow sending, best is to debug the send campaigns command and see where mailwizz spends the most time. My advice is to hire someone to help you with this kind of things as they are not our responsability in any way.
That being said, if i get a chance, i'll have a look, but as i said, nowadays we're super busy.
Also, as @Kieron Garvey says, please do not spam other people threads. i will remove your post now, but please keep this in mind.

@Kieron Garvey - Maybe it has something to do with permissions. Did you by any chance uploaded the update files as the root user ?

@twisted1919 yeah I was a root user. I checked all permissions as upgrade guide suggests but it still doesn't work.

One thing thinking about it the image i attached in earlier reply is the old backup location was above my public HTML folder so maybe it creates a new one which doesn't have the permissions.

is the old backup location was above my public HTML folder
This is how it suppose to be, it has to be outside the app folder.

I checked all permissions as upgrade guide suggests but it still doesn't work.
The cron job which triggers the backup runs as upmailer user, but if you uploaded the files as root, then upmailer cannot touch those files and you get an error.
This command, ran as root, should fix your problem:
Code:
chown -R upmailer:upmailer /home/upmailer

@twisted1919 I looked in the backup directory and noticed it is creating directories and adding files into these directories where as before it create files like ********.tar.gz (zipped up)

upload_2018-6-6_16-28-4.png

Is there anyway i could upload the files again via ftp. What i did was upload the zip file then extract it from within CPANEL

Last edited:
I looked in the backup directory and noticed it is creating directories and adding files into these directories where as before it create files like ********.tar.gz (zipped up)
That's correct, it first creates the folder and then it will create a tar.gz from that folder and then will remove the folder.

Did you run the chown command above ?

Back