backing up mailwizz

mdhng

I’m a rookie…I changed my mysql credentials in the process of trying to access myphpadmin to reset my mailwizz password. I have now messed up the entire thing, my domain comes up blank.I want to start over again, so I got a mailwizz backup package. How do I back up my pre existing mailwizz data on linux with mailwizz back up package.

Hello,

Mailwizz packaged is Installed on your backend. If you have setup it and configure it to run then it run every day midnight time 12.00am.

You can check your backup location and see it showing old backup or not.

If you have Database root password, then you can reset mailwizz database password and update it in your config file and make it work.

Thanks,

VPul.

Thank you VPul. I can't access the backend from web interface. Is there a command line I can run putty to fix this .

If can run command line on putty, then reset your password and update it in config file.
Then after you will be able to access it from web interface.

Thanks,

VPul.

@mdhng 0 i think you're doing smth wrong, not sure what though, so maybe open a support ticket with the app url and some ftp access so we can take a look.

Thank you for helping out. The URL now shows
CDbException
CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

I have now put my DATABASE information, but still have the same error.
I also confirmed via FTP , in apps/common/config folder and open the main-custom.php file, to confirm username, password and database name. I must have messed more things up:(

I hear you but most likely this credentials are not correct, you can try to change the password for the database username that you added in the config and see if that helps.
I don't have other suggestions beside this, if you get the database credentials right, i am sure things will start working, so you're almost there.

Back