Autoresponders

Leo Thompson

Hi,
I have a problem with my emails.
I've made 6 autoresponder emails, but only 1 of them is sending, and the delivery is 100%.
The other 5 emails are stuck on "sending" (0%) and delivery is 0%.

By the way, 1 month ago I made 6 autoresponders and they were working fine and sent it 100%.
3 days ago, i made others and paused the old ones, and since then its not working..

Waiting for your help! Thank you!

For both of your, AR are sent to only subscribers that are added in the list AFTER the AR has been created.

@twisted1919
i have AR for the first week when i have a new subscribers.
its starts from the second day.
the 2nd day is sending emails correctly , the problem is from the 3rd day and the rest that not sending.

For both of your, AR are sent to only subscribers that are added in the list AFTER the AR has been created.
Maybe somehow make it so that AR has sent letters to subscribers that is already in the list?
Can make changes to a file? Maybe to change SQL query..

Can make changes to a file? Maybe to change SQL query..
You can run a query to update the "date_added" column from list_subscriber table for that given list:
Code:
UPDATE mw_list_subscriber SET date_added = NOW() WHERE list_id = X;

You can run a query to update the "date_added" column from list_subscriber table for that given list:
Code:
UPDATE mw_list_subscriber SET date_added = NOW() WHERE list_id = X;
One list attached 6 AR (which already went letters). If I change "date_added", then the old AR will send the letter again (and this is unacceptable)

Back