Autoresponders + learning and studying

gh0stmichael

@twisted1919

I just purchased your script and I cannot find a KB... or even installation instructions... anyway... I downloaded and uploaded the folder "latest" via FileZilla...

but I am now browsing your forum to find and learn how to use autoresponders... can you please give me some links I can start reading on how to implement autoresponders with flow functionality?

I just purchased your script and I cannot find a KB... or even installation instructions... anyway...
Our kb site is: https://kb.mailwizz.com/

but I am now browsing your forum to find and learn how to use autoresponders... can you please give me some links I can start reading on how to implement autoresponders with flow functionality?
The best way to learn about autoresponders is to create a test list with your own email address and try to change options and see what is happen.

@laurentiu @twisted1919

Thank you so much!

I am still trying to understand your software...

I have a long journey ahead of me... but for a little shortcut...

Which EMAIL API do you guys suggest to be very useful? I currently have MailChimp,sendgrid,mailgun,sendinblue.. my only paid subscription is sendgrid...

everything else is a free sub... I am hopefully looking to find the best and cheapest way to send emails...

I fully understand that I can add all of them in mailwizz... but I would need some advice on which are the ones are I should keep my focus on....

Like, everybody else using mailwizz...
I too want to send millions of emails a month... I currently have 10 different niche/industry websites...
and I am spending lots of money on advertisement and barely getting 30% ROI...

I am now a believer that mailwizz will greatly help me off-set some ad spending by emailing my visitors and future visitors... to get traffic...

Another question... I only have one user in my mailwizz (the admin)... How many "from domain" can one user have?

Is it better if I have one user = one domain setup?

Thank you so much again in advance...

I have a long journey ahead of me... but for a little shortcut...
It's fine, even the longest journey starts with the first step.

Which EMAIL API do you guys suggest to be very useful?
Use the one that makes more sense to you. We're here to help you with whatever you choose.
If you're concerned for pricing, i don't think there's anything better than amazon ses for which we also have a step by step tutorial for setting up, check the link ;)

I too want to send millions of emails a month...
Please make sure your subscribers want those emails. Don't send unsolicited emails, that will drag you down big time.

How many "from domain" can one user have?
The FROM domains are generally dictated from the delivery servers, so that's where you need to check.
Please make sure you understand the difference between a user and a customer in mailwizz (explained here. )

Is it better if I have one user = one domain setup?
One customer -> one domain, yes, that can help if you want to keep things clean. For our company sites this is what we do.

Best of luck ;)

Back