Autoresponder work with imported contacts

hostbox

hi.
wrote 6 letters autoresponder, withstep in 5 days (http://prntscr.com/95z4ow)

but is only sent the first letter, since it has been almost 15 days.

althoughevery day Iimporta fewnew contacts.

the first letter I have these settings: http://prntscr.com/95z5qb
the second and subsequent have such settings: http://prntscr.com/95z67g

can not send second and subsequent emails associated with the setting "Include imported subscribers":"No"?

2. at what time starts autoresponder?
when you imported the subscriber? or when was created autoresponder?

can not send second and subsequent emails associated with the setting "Include imported subscribers":"No"?
You have to set Include imported to YES if you want to send to imported subscribers as well.

2. at what time starts autoresponder?
when you imported the subscriber? or when was created autoresponder?
The autoresponder starts immediatly as you save it and will send only to subscribers added in the list AFTER the AR has been created.

The autoresponder starts immediatly as you save it and will send only to subscribers added in the list AFTER the AR has been created
perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

what time (HH:mm AM/PM) sent letters autoresponder?

i.e. I created autoresponder in 11/10/15, 1:44 PM 5 days after the subscription.
imported some users in 11/10/15, 6:22 PM

at what time imported subscribers will receive a letter (in 11/15/15, 1:44 PM or 11/15/15, 6:22 PM)?

if I'm at all autoresponder included the option "Include imported subscribers":"Yes", previously imported subscribers will start to receive them? (because some autoresponder were supposed to go, but this option was disabled)

Only subscribers added into the list AFTER the autoresponder has been created will receive the emails, so in your case, older subscribers will not receive.

Date added is the date when the campaign has been added while send at is the date when the campaign has been scheduled for sending.
Makes sense?
2. Autoresponder will be sent in the date and time in the column "Send at"?
That's the time when it will start the sending sequence yes.

I am having the same issue as the original poster.

I have a list which gets new people imported in daily. And, I am creating the autoresponder series on a weekly basis. Every week I create a new email to go out to my list, so I go in and create a new campaign with autoresponder selected and choose the "time after". And I would like my recent subscribers to get all the emails I have created.

Is there any way to accomplish this? This is the whole reason to have an autoresponder program for many people I would think.

@daled1 - As i said earlier, only subscribers added in your list after the autoresponder has been created will receive the emails, old subscribers will not...

I have an idea, what if it were possible to edit the "date_added" field?
You'd trick the system like this. You'll have to edit it from phpmyadmin though, from list_subscriber table.
Anyway, it works like so for a reason, doing tricks might result in unwanted behavior.

Hello. Any updates here?
Would you tell me how to send emails to old subscribers after daily updating our list via API?
I have an idea, what if it were possible to edit the "date_added" field?
You'd trick the system like this. You'll have to edit it from phpmyadmin though, from list_subscriber table.
Anyway, it works like so for a reason, doing tricks might result in unwanted behavior.

When you create the AR, you can select to include older subscribers.
Thanks, but this option (incl. current subscribers) works only once.
We update our list daily and want to send auto emails to all users who fit the requirements of the selected segment.
Is it possible?

I've launched a test autoresponder. And see that 1 member will receive only one email.
After further updating the information about subscribers nothing happened.

For example, when the user was added for the first time he may not meet the requirements of the segment.
But after a few days, custom fields can change. So we have to send an email via autoresponder.

How can I implement this?
Thanks

but this option (incl. current subscribers) works only once.
It will work for all subscribers that never received the autoresponder.

We update our list daily and want to send auto emails to all users who fit the requirements of the selected segment.
Is it possible?
That's how AR works, the above should work just fine.

After further updating the information about subscribers nothing happened.
You're doing something wrong, double check your setup for the AR

It will work for all subscribers that never received the autoresponder.

That's how AR works, the above should work just fine.

You're doing something wrong, double check your setup for the AR
Do you mean that the autoresponder will only be sent once only to those who haven't received this campaign before?

Even if this contact was kept on the list for several days? Will the "After Subscribe" event work after the automatic renewal of the old contact?

Back