Autoresponder not sending drip messages

cottercat

@twisted1919 , I've set up my autoresponder according to the instructions:

- every drip message I add has the same setup day/time as the first drip message

As you will see from the screenshot, the first message was sent successfully to 173 subscribers.

- The 2nd message was set up to be sent 1 day later, which would have been today at 10:50am Eastern

However, as you can see, no messages were sent.

- the cron jobs are set up exactly as in your instructions

- the delivery server is connected.

WHY are the messages after day 1 not going out? What have I done wrong in setting this up?autoresponder-no-sending.png

Last edited:
Go to Backend > Settings > Cron and set "Adjust campaigns at once" to Yes, then give it a few minutes, it will trigger eventually.

@twisted1919 thank you, that worked!

I have a couple of questions:

- for the 2+ drip messages, do I choose "send after last message is sent" instead of "after subscribe"?

- do I need to have the exact same "activate at" date and time as the first message that was sent?

for the 2+ drip messages, do I choose "send after last message is sent" instead of "after subscribe"?
Depends what you want to do: "send after last message is sent" means that autoresponder will be sent after a specific campaign has been sent instead "after subscribe" will be sent to all subscribers which are subscribed in your list

do I need to have the exact same "activate at" date and time as the first message that was sent?
"activate at" is used to set date and time when campaign will be sent.

@laurentiu I don't understand your answers to my questions. If you or @twisted1919 could help by answer the questions below, I'd truly appreciat it. Thanks.

- if I use "send after last message is sent" then won't the autoresponder still send to ALL subscribers on the list... but send it after a specific campaign has been sent?

- I still don't understand how to use "activate at." Does this mean, if I tell it to send "after subscribe" the "activate at" time needs to be the same EXACT time as the initial message in the series? And if I tell it to "send after last message is sent" the "activate at" time does NOT need to be the EXACT same time as the initial message?

Back