Autoresponder and Import problem

Nezam uddin

(1) I'm having a weird issue. I created an autoresponder to send a welcome email to all existing and imported user after 10 minutes of addition. The AR sends mail fine but when i tried to pause the AR using bulk action, I see a success message on top but the status shows "sending". Anyone have any clue what is happening?

(2) The import worked just fine in all cases. But just today, when I import a small csv file of 60 records to a list that had 400 records, i see that import is successful but the list has only 57 records. the csv i imported has unicode in a field. Could this be a problem?
[I can share the csv, if anyone is interested to look into it.]
--
small update: after nearly 12 hours, i see that import is now showing previous records. I'm sure that it was showing only 57 records yesterday.

Last edited:
Anyone have any clue what is happening?
Does it stop if you pause only that one ?

when I import a small csv file of 60 records to a list that had 400 records, i see that import is successful but the list has only 57 records
If you go inside the list, you will see all subscribers, the issue is just related to that counter that shows 57 in your case. This issue has been solved in latest version 1.6.9.

Does it stop if you pause only that one ?
The issue has been resolved. My installation was autoupdated before the issue and I think some file permission issue occured, i.e. some of the files ownership changed to root and the server couldn't read them. Yesterday, I reupdated manually to 1.6.9 and its now pausing and resuming just fine.

and the counter issue still persists. Just imported 8 contacts and the counter shows only 8, whereas all the subscribers are then when i go inside the list.

Back