automatic email sender for each customer

roland

Hello,

I want that customers send emails with our domain but every one will have unique email address.
For example if our domain is bestdomain.com
when a customer send a campaign, the sender email will be : something@bestdomain.com

I think getresponse do that and it can be useful for delivrability

Hello,

I want that customers send emails with our domain but every one will have unique email address.
when a customer send a campaign, the sender email will be : something@bestdomain.com

This would need a developer to produce a custom script which creates these email addresses, either as forwarders (preferable to avoid possible high storage and access demands) or as real mailboxes.
It might be possible to use parts of a hosting automation script (whmcs or boxbilling), but the connection to mwz needs to be made as well.

Hello,

You can create a Delivery server for each customer and set your email id and set it forcefully yes. Then it will use that email id only.

Back