Automated cron to remove "moved" subscribers daily

eggerda

Hello, I've almost got a cleansing/re-engagement process working perfectly accept for one thing. When inactive subscribers get "moved" to the re-engagement list - they are assigned a status of "moved" on the original list.

If they click a link on the "re-engagement" list, we have a click rule set to MOVE them back to the original list.

I was hoping their status on the original list would change from "moved" to "confirmed" again, but it doesn't. It stays set as "moved".

I think to get this to work the "moved" subscribers must be DELETED from the original list before they are moved back.

Is there a simple cron job I could setup to delete "moved" subscribers on ONE list? @twisted1919

Thank you!

Dan

@eggerda - You're looking for the 'delete-moved-subscribers' command ;)
Code:
php ...apps/console/console.php delete-moved-subscribers --list_uid=xxxyyy --limit=500 --days_back=5

@eggerda - You're looking for the 'delete-moved-subscribers' command ;)
Code:
php ...apps/console/console.php delete-moved-subscribers --list_uid=xxxyyy --limit=500 --days_back=5

Does the --days_back only consider <=5 or >=5? I am assuming it considers >=5 but would like to confirm.

Could I also confirm the --limit function generally. Is this a limit per cron run or the batches it will do and keep processing until all are done? Again I think it is per cron run but would like to check.

Back