Audit/Troubleshooting

voigt2012

Need help troubleshooting our email system. We have 5 servers through OVH Cloud with 10 domains and 40 IP addresses. Our email campaigns are being scheduled through Mailwizz. We are having issues with email deliverability. The guy that set up our system said he warmed up our domains for 2 weeks, but we are not sure if that is true. It appears our emails are not delivering at all.

We ran a test to our test list full of personal email addresses, and none of the emails delivered. We are getting zero auto-replies or undeliverable messages.

Mailwizz shows the emails are delivered, but the emails do not show up in any mail boxes.

I need someone very versed in high volume email sending to look at what the guy set up and troubleshoot. Please provide a proposal for an initial audit and how many hours you anticipate you may need to fix it.

5 servers , 10 domains and 40 IP addresses is a lot of work in config aspect of mail servers and DNS
one mis config is easy to brake email deliverability imagine if there are more than one
warmed up is a very big claim have provided any proof?
i think one aspect is find if there is a misconfiguration in the mail servers, 2nd in dns
and after that start warming up again from zero monitoring ..

Need help troubleshooting our email system. We have 5 servers through OVH Cloud with 10 domains and 40 IP addresses. Our email campaigns are being scheduled through Mailwizz. We are having issues with email deliverability. The guy that set up our system said he warmed up our domains for 2 weeks, but we are not sure if that is true. It appears our emails are not delivering at all.

We ran a test to our test list full of personal email addresses, and none of the emails delivered. We are getting zero auto-replies or undeliverable messages.

Mailwizz shows the emails are delivered, but the emails do not show up in any mail boxes.

I need someone very versed in high volume email sending to look at what the guy set up and troubleshoot. Please provide a proposal for an initial audit and how many hours you anticipate you may need to fix it.

Sent you PM.

Back