Assigning bounce to delivery

Sorry for the stupid question but I've just bought Mailwizz and I don't know it by now.

How can I assign a bounce server to a delivery server? What does that mean and what is the meaning of doing that?
I'm coming from Interspire and in that script there was a menu option to check the bounce email address that read all the emails, delete all the email and remove all the hard bounces.
Does Mailwizz do that? If positive, how?
Thanks!

Use the same server/login/password credentials your had for the bounce account in Interspire in the bounce server section. Once that is setup, you'll be able to select it (bounce server) in the delivery server section. The feedback server works the same way as the Feedback Loop Processor addon from Maborak.

Thanks, but that's the problem. Where can I select it in the delivery server? There's no bounce to select or, at least, I'm not able to see it as you can see from this screen...

Senza titolo-1.jpg

@andreamarucci - when you will be using delivery servers of type web api, then you do not need to use bounce servers because the bounces are processed automatically via api and webhooks, thus you don't have the option to associate a bounce server.

Sorry but I don't understand or maybe I don't have to setup a bounce email address.

With Interspire I had the same setup. Sending with Mandrill and receiving the bounce on another email address. In fact Interspire let me define a bounce address for every list and all the bounce are sent there.

With MW I've setup a list with two fake email address, sent a sample newsletter and I've seen that the two fake email are now in the blacklist. Do this means that MW has processed automatically the two bounces and put these two address in blacklist so that no future email will be sent to them? If this is correct so I don't need any bounce since MW process them automatically.

Can you confirm?

Sorry for all the questions but before sending my true newsletter I want to be sure that all the bounces are automatically unsubscribed or placed in a non active state so that the future email are not sent to them. This is what I'd want to get so if you can help me to setup everything correctly I'd appreciate...

With MW I've setup a list with two fake email address, sent a sample newsletter and I've seen that the two fake email are now in the blacklist. Do this means that MW has processed automatically the two bounces and put these two address in blacklist so that no future email will be sent to them? If this is correct so I don't need any bounce since MW process them automatically.
Exactly. Again, when you create a delivery server of type web api you do not need to add a bounce server because mailwizz takes care of this automatically for you.

BTW I've checked the bounce email address and no email is received...
This is expected, no bounce will ever be sent to your bounce address when using delivery servers of type web api. when using such servers, bounce processing is done via webhooks, you don't need to worry about it.

Back