Application log error

nemesis82

Hi,
i have this error on my application log :

error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] CHttpException: The requested page does not exist. in /var/www/html/apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:303
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTrack_url('yc63306wwn3e8', 'lk3283p8bs719', 'eeea27ee62e06aa...')
#1 /var/www/html/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#2 /var/www/html/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)

Also, i have lot of error of duplicate entry with geoip on my db table.

Is a new fresh installation, have you any idea of the issue?
Thanks

The requested page does not exist.
If it is only a single error like that or a few, then it is usually truncated links which cannot be properly executed.
It is different from the web server being overloaded.
You can try with a broken link and check the error you created.

Also, i have lot of error of duplicate entry with geoip on my db table.
This can be from mail services checking the links, e.g. you will find yahoo proxy or google ggpht.

If it is only a single error like that or a few, then it is usually truncated links which cannot be properly executed.
It is different from the web server being overloaded.

There is some of this error, now from my phone i cannot count. I can safely ignore or is better investigate?

Thanks for your support

There is some of this error, now from my phone i cannot count. I can safely ignore or is better investigate?

Thanks for your support
You are welcome :)
The truncated links usually come from email browser apps the recipient uses (yes, oft the mobile phones have limited browsers which cannot handle the very long tracking links (which is why some folks use short custom trackers)). Also, links can get truncated by any email processing along the transmission.
I would only investigate if it happens often, but a few are more or less normal.

Back