API Integration

technical

Hi,

had a questin with the API integration. i have isntalled the composer and I have a bunch of files, however, when I go thrugh the examples, I see a setup.php file and cant seem to understan and locate the file. My questin i s simply this, where do I input my URL and the key and how do th endpoints work?

I did see a phpxml file in the setup and saw there is an area to enter these details. Unfrtunatley the document talks about only a few things and seem to running arund. Can somebody help on this? How do I knw that the URL is working is fine and the endpoints I believe will be like api url/lists/id etc if I am nt wrong

Hi,

had a questin with the API integration. i have isntalled the composer and I have a bunch of files, however, when I go thrugh the examples, I see a setup.php file and cant seem to understan and locate the file. My questin i s simply this, where do I input my URL and the key and how do th endpoints work?

I did see a phpxml file in the setup and saw there is an area to enter these details. Unfrtunatley the document talks about only a few things and seem to running arund. Can somebody help on this? How do I knw that the URL is working is fine and the endpoints I believe will be like api url/lists/id etc if I am nt wrong
Please take a look at this api docs: https://api-docs.mailwizz.com/#introduction

Back