Anyway to set up a customer to only be allowed to use certain deliver servers?

mikew125

Anyway to set up a customer to only be allowed to use certain deliver servers?

Anyway to only allow a list to use a certain delivery server?

I'm trying to set up a customer to only be allowed to use a certain delivery server so if they get a lot of bounces it won’t affect other customer’s reputation score.

Any advice or suggestions?

when you create a delivery server, you have an autocomplete field which allows you to assign that server to a certain customer, just type a few letters from the customer's name and wait for the suggestions.
Please keep in mind, if the customers are allowed to send from system servers, then this change won't help you that much, so you will also need to put this customer in a customer group where sending from system servers is not allowed.

when you create a delivery server, you have an autocomplete field which allows you to assign that server to a certain customer, just type a few letters from the customer's name and wait for the suggestions.
Please keep in mind, if the customers are allowed to send from system servers, then this change won't help you that much, so you will also need to put this customer in a customer group where sending from system servers is not allowed.
thank you.

can you tell me where i can find documentation on customer groups? any videos on customer groups?

Back